Adding the APA modules to Brightspace (Faculty) Last Updated: Jul 17, 2020 Views: 267
The APA Interactive Modules provide a comprehensive overview of APA style. Faculty can add them to their courses on Brightspace. We recommend adding the modules as links using the following process:
- Open the course in Brightspace and click on the Content tab.
- Open the content area where you would like to add the modules.
- Click Upload / Create and select Create a Link from the drop-down menu.
- Copy and paste the name and link for a module into the Title and URL text entry boxes.
- Module 1
- Name: Module 1: Plagiarism
- URL: https://plato.algonquincollege.com/ac-library/APA/module1/story.html
- Module 2
- Name: Module 2: Introduction to APA Papers
- URL: https://plato.algonquincollege.com/ac-library/APA/module2/story.html
- Module 3
- Name: Module 3: Incorporating Sources
- URL: https://plato.algonquincollege.com/ac-library/APA/module3/story.html
- Module 4
- Name: Module 4: General Format
- URL: https://plato.algonquincollege.com/ac-library/APA/module4/story.html
- Module 5
- Name: Module 5: Creating an APA Reference Page
- URL: http://plato.algonquincollege.com/ac-library/APA/module5/story.html
- Module 1
- Choose if you want to open as an external resource. NOTE: If you select Open as External Resource, the link will not indicate that it has been viewed and the time spent in the module will not be tracked.
- Click Create. The link to the module will appear in your course content for your students to access. Repeat these steps for each additional module.
Ask The Library
Need More Help?
Do you need to talk to library staff? All campus libraries offer brief research consultation and search help during business hours. Contact us in one of the following ways and we will answer within 24 hours during the business work week: