Company information: Finding information on businesses Last Updated: May 17, 2023 Views: 54
To find company information:
- Open the list of Databases A-Z from the Library website.
- Locate and open Business Source Complete.
- Click Company Information from the menu at the top of the page.
- Enter the name of the company into the search field. Tip: If you don’t want to see a list of suggested subject terms, uncheck the box above the search field.
- Use the Search Options to limit your results and click Search. This will display the results of your search.
For other sources of business information, please see the tab for Industry Research in our Business & Entrepreneurship Subject Guide.
Ask The Library
Need More Help?
Do you need to talk to library staff? All campus libraries offer brief research consultation and search help during business hours. Contact us in one of the following ways and we will answer within 24 hours during the business work week: