CINAHL Complete: Limit results to Evidence Based Practice journals Last Updated: Dec 13, 2022 Views: 179
To search for Evidence-Based Practice journals:
- Open CINAHL Complete from the list of Digital Resource Collections.
- Click Advanced Search.
- Enter your search terms into the provided fields.
- From the list of Search Options, check Evidence-Based Practice.
- Click Search. This will display your search results, limited to Evidence-Based Practice journals.
What is included under Evidence-Based Practice?
The evidence-based practice journal subset is applied to the following types of content:
- articles from evidence based practice journals (including Cochrane)
- articles about evidence based practice
- research articles (including systematic reviews, clinical trials, meta analyses, qualitative studies)
- commentaries on research studies (applying practice to research)
- case studies if they meet the criteria of the use of research and/or evidence based practice terms
Ask The Library
Need More Help?
Do you need to talk to library staff? All campus libraries offer brief research consultation and search help during business hours. Contact us in one of the following ways and we will answer within 24 hours during the business work week: