CINAHL Complete: Limit results to Clinical Queries Last Updated: Dec 13, 2022 Views: 103
To search for Clinical Queries journals:
- Open CINAHL Complete from the list of Digital Resource Collections.
- Click Advanced Search.
- Enter your search terms into the provided fields.
- Under Search Options, locate the list labelled Clinical Queries.
- Choose the research area you want to search. The options are combinations of a research area (Therapy, Prognosis, Review, Qualitative, or Causation (Etiology)) and on of the following strategies:
- High Sensitivity: the broadest search to include ALL relevant material. It may include less relevant materials.
- High Specificity: the most targeted search to include only the most relevant result set, may miss some relevant materials.
- Best Balance: retrieves the best balance between Sensitivity and Specificity.
- Click Search. This will display your search results, limited to Clinical Queries in the area(s) you selected.
Clinical Queries are created in collaboration with the Health Information Research Unit (HIRU) at McMaster University, and are designed for clinician use.
Ask The Library
Need More Help?
Do you need to talk to library staff? All campus libraries offer brief research consultation and search help during business hours. Contact us in one of the following ways and we will answer within 24 hours during the business work week: