Borrowing items: Picking up your books Last Updated: Aug 10, 2023 Views: 449
You must bring your staff/student card with you at the time of pick up. Pick up your hold from your campus library within seven days.
- Items can be picked up from the book locker.
- Go to the book locker by the Library front desk.
- Scan your AC card. The title of your hold(s) will appear on the screen.
- Click on the title of your hold and then click Open. The locker compartment containing your hold will open.
- Collect your book from the open compartment and then close the compartment. The book will be checked out to you.
- If you would like a record, you can print a receipt.
- Items can be picked up from the Front Desk in Room 145 during business hours.
- Items may be picked up from the Library Main Desk during business hours.
Ask The Library
Need More Help?
Do you need to talk to library staff? All campus libraries offer brief research consultation and search help during business hours. Contact us in one of the following ways and we will answer within 24 hours during the business work week: