Student library card Last Updated: Dec 13, 2022 Views: 256
Access to the Library is automatically linked to your College Network Account, so there is no need to apply for an account. However, if you are having problems logging in or accessing library digital resources, please contact us here.
Your AC Card will act as your Library card. You need to apply for the AC Card online or in person at Card Services.
Your Library account/card will permit you to:
- borrow material from the Library
- renew print books and CDs
- place holds on books and CDs
- borrow from other libraries
What is your login info?
To access the digital resource collections off campus, please login with your College Network Account credentials:
- Login - your student email address. E.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password - your network password. E.g. The same password you would use to login to Brightspace.
Ask The Library
Need More Help?
Do you need to talk to library staff? All campus libraries offer brief research consultation and search help during business hours. Contact us in one of the following ways and we will answer within 24 hours during the business work week: