Presentation Studio Last Updated: Sep 12, 2022 Views: 59
The Presentation Studio is a space where students can rehearse or record their presentations. It is equipped with multimedia equipment and a movable green wall to suit a variety of presentation needs. It is located on the second floor of the DARE District. Click here to book the Presentation Studio. Select a date and time, fill out the booking form, and submit.
To use the recording equipment, you must bring a USB memory stick and a laptop computer. If you do not have either of these items, you can borrow them from the library front desk (3rd floor, C Building).
If you would prefer to record using your phone, there are small tripods for phones available in the Presentation Studio.
The room can be booked for up to 2 weeks in advance for 2 hours per week.
Presentation Studio: Terms & Conditions
To access the Presentation Studio (C262):
- Go to the SLC Kiosk (2nd floor, Dare District) and a staff member will unlock the room.
- The person who booked the Presentation Studio must:
- show their confirmation email
- leave their student card at the Kiosk until the end of the booking at which point the room will be inspected for *damage and garbage before the card is returned
By booking time in the Presentation Studio, you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- You are responsible for the Presentation Studio and the equipment, including the green wall and accessories.
- To vacate the room at the end of your allotted time.
- A 15-minute grace period is given for late groups. After this time, you will lose your appointment time and access to the room may be given to another group who wishes to use the room.
Ask The Library
Need More Help?
Do you need to talk to library staff? All campus libraries offer brief research consultation and search help during business hours. Contact us in one of the following ways and we will answer within 24 hours during the business work week: